Sunday, July 20, 2014

Top 10 People I hate

People I hate...

1. People who stand to close to me in line.  If I can feel your breath on my neck you are to close ! This creeps me out so bad, like are they trying to see my information so they can kid nap me later ?

2 . People who say " your welcome" when I didn't say thank you.  Maybe there is a reason I didn't say Thank you maybe because I am not thankful and you suck !

3. Women who complain or brag about their post baby bodies, before their postpartum check up.  You should be falling in love with every part of your baby not worrying what you look like in the mirror!

4. People who think their stuff is better just because its Thiers .  like how their stock car will out run any other car. I guess them owning it gave the car more horse power or something. 

5. Girls who think they can't do something solely because they are a girl !  You can't do it because you were never taught or you just didn't want to learn. Gender is just a box we check on applications it doesn't choose what we are capable of.

6. These  people who go on crash diets and post about ever single pound they lose but never say a word when they gain it back... if I had to read about your kale shake and 10 mile walk to lose 3 pounds I want to hear about your glass of Pepsi , your big Mac sandwich and how you gained 5 pounds ..

7. Anyone who thinks their way is the only way!... your way is best for you but that doesn't mean its best for everyone! 

8. People who believe in stereotypes and label other people... labels are for soup cans not for people! My hair, clothing or type of music I listen to doesn't define who I am ...

9. People who just show up at my house unexpected.  I have 3 kids, I need at least a 3 hour warning  so I can scrap the gum off my couch and clean the shit off the back of the toilet..(still have no clue how that happens...)

10.  People with no sense of humor.  If you don't find it funny keep your trap shut I don't need to know that you don't think its funny. Just let me laugh , hell laugh along and we can laugh at each other !


...........and this people is why I have no friends....

2 comments:

  1. So to catch you up on the last few years of my yo yo progress...pizza, burgers, poor fat girl, lots of hot dogs & hamburger helper, cook book addiction, new job stress with a bigger paycheck means lots of wine & Bud Light mangoritas. Oh and I somehow always seem to have shit on the back of my toilet too so we won't judge. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as long as you don't stand to close to me in line we will be good ..lol I just reread all that and thought to myself I must be on somebody else s period or something because right now I think I hate everybody! when It comes to dieting I love a good success story but success isn't shitting yourself to death and losing 3 pounds .. if that's the case I do that every time we eat taco bell lol If some one puts the work into it and loses weight they should be able to brag about it , but if you are doing something unhealthy to lose the weight keep that shit to yourself... unless its working really good in that case I need to know what it is ..... and how does that shit get back there, who is bending over and tying their shoes while shooting poop bombs out their ass?

    ReplyDelete